What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate the Website and use its features.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Website by collecting information about the number of visitors, pages visited, and other statistical data. We use this information to improve our Website’s performance and user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and choices, such as language preferences and login information, to provide you with a personalized experience.
- Third-party Cookies: We may also use third-party cookies, such as those from Google Analytics, to analyze and improve our Website’s performance and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Your Cookie Choices
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect your experience on our Website, and some features may not function properly.
- Email: email@example.com (primary)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (secondary personal)
- Address: AZ1131, Azerbaijan, Baku